Sunday, February 26, 2012

I'm backkkk

Hello!
Well folks, I decided to take about a year off from blogging! Unintentionally of course... I guess life just caught up to me and blogging became extremely low on my priority list :) Work, wedding, dog, and the list goes on! Anyways, I have decided to give this thing one more shot. In about a month or so, I will be many, many miles away from my friends and family, so I am hoping this will be a way of providing "updates" of what's going on in our crazy lives!

We've had some huge changes since last Spring! Brandon was traded from the Baltimore Orioles to the Texas Rangers in January (hence the miles of separation from our friends and families). This is such a GREAT opportunity for him. Because Texas is about a day's drive away from Virginia, we decided it was best if Tex and I hit the road with Brandon this year. It was such a hard decision to make - harder than I ever thought. I love my job, and I will be very sad to leave it in 4 short weeks! But it's more important for our little family to be together. While things are a bit uncertain in the Snyder household right now (oh yeah - we got married!!!) - we know that everything will be okay and we will get through it together.

Okay... more filling in to come. I leave you with a few snaps I took this past week while in Arizona with hubby for Spring Training. (okay, the last one was actually for our honeymoon - but it's one of my favorites)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs using stock images from Dreamstime.com