Thursday, March 8, 2012

Aso it begins...

The 2012 baseball season is officially underway. The first spring training game was last Sunday - of course I am not with B right now so I can only listen to the games on the radio. I bough the MLB app for $14 or so and I love it! I get full coverage of every game right on my phone. The games come on around 2 or 3 East Coast time, so I can stream the game from my phone towards the end of the day at work and finish up listening on my long drive home. B has been doing really great so far! He has yet to start a game, but has played the last 4 games in a row - getting a handful of RBIs, a couple hits, and even a walk!

I have been so used to seeing him in orange and black that this new uniform always catches me a little off guard. But I LOVE it. Blue really looks great on him :) I am so happy he is doing well with this new team. He really loves the atmosphere in the club house and everyone has a very positive and motivated attitude. All good things-- that's what I tell him!

I wish I was out in AZ to enjoy the sun and the games, but for now I will have to settle for my iPhone and google images to get a glimpse of my honey in his new blue outfit :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs using stock images from Dreamstime.com