Thursday, March 15, 2012

So long dress pants and cardigans

Well friends, the Big Move is getting closer... 2 weeks from today and we will be on our way down to Texas! This also means that my days at work are winding down. I can't believe I only have 6 days left! I always thought I would be so happy to give up the "corporate world" for this baseball lifestyle, but honestly it's one of the hardest decisions I had to make. cardigan

I can't imagine life without my job and the people in it. As much as I complain about getting up at 6am every morning (okay... 6:30 after I snooze a few times), I don't know what I will do without this structure and routine I have made for myself! I have gotten so used to being busy and constantly thinking about my job that I have developed such an attachment to it. I genuinely care about the work I do and the people I support. I will always hold this team very close to my heart!

Although I am still not sure what this lifestyle change will bring for my career, I am definitely going to take some "me" time once we get to Texas to figure it all out. I'm thinking two weeks will be perfect :) If you know me at all, you will know that I will probably be going crazy after just one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs using stock images from Dreamstime.com